Turn To A Results-Driven White Collar Crime Defense Attorney
If you or your business faces an investigation or charges over alleged white collar crimes, you must not postpone the pursuit of high-caliber criminal defense. Your future may depend on the speed, qualifications and skills of the lawyer whom you choose to represent you. If you have arrived at this website after someone recommended trial attorney Marc S. Nurik to you, you are not alone. Most of our firm’s clients have come by way of referral.
Mr. Nurik’s extensive trial experience is respected by attorneys, judges, other legal professionals and past clients alike. For over 40 years, he has worked to defend people charged with fraud and other financial crimes. The Law Offices of Marc S. Nurik has earned a national reputation for the protection of clients’ freedoms and constitutional rights at all phases of challenging white collar defense cases.
Representing The Accused In A Wide Range Of White Collar Crime Cases
The Law Offices of Marc S. Nurik caters to clients involved in complex and high-stakes criminal defense matters in connection with allegations of white collar crimes such as the following:
- Health care fraud involving health care providers, health management organizations (HMOs), professionals, home health providers, as well as Medicare and Medicaid billing schemes
- Securities fraud, stock fraud and investment fraud
- Mail and wire fraud charges involving financial crimes
- Tax crimes, including evasion of assessment and evasion of payment of income tax, sales tax, property tax; tax fraud, failure to file and other types of tax crimes
- Ponzi schemes, as well as fraud in connection with illegal pyramid schemes
- Money laundering and related offenses, which often accompany other criminal allegations including drug and fraud offenses
Mr. Nurik also fights clients’ extraditions and represents those who have been affected by forfeiture imposed by state and federal government agencies.
Act Promptly To Maximize Your Chances For A Positive Outcome
The sooner you have a skilled trial lawyer on your side, the greater opportunities you will have to put a promising defense strategy into action. The best time to bring legal counsel on board is before charges have been filed. Otherwise, you should consult with an attorney as soon as possible to mitigate the damages of criminal charges or aggressive audits.
The Law Offices of Marc S. Nurik is available to evaluate your white-collar crime defense or complex civil litigation case with the urgency and thoroughness that it deserves. To schedule a consultation, call 1-866-437-6766 or complete our inquiry form with your contact information.